Did you notice we didn’t provide an email address? Because Vibetrace is a cross-channel communication platform, which means you can connect with your customers through:
- Email marketing (still the best retargeting channel)
- SMS marketing
- web entry level
- organization of the site
So what is Flow Automation?
An automatic process is one or more actions that occur based on an initial trigger. This motivation can be:
- user activity or activity
- the result of a strong side, usually in relation to the day
- update of user data
From a technical point of view, e-commerce is easier to follow than some other (traditional) internet businesses. Because jobs in e-commerce stores are more or less the same every time:
Go to Website > Browse Categories and Products > Add to Cart > Payment > Order Confirmation
But what happens if this water does not happen all the way? If your conversion rate is 2-3%, it means that 97-98% of the cases are closed at some point.
What data is collected?
Based on the information above, in the online store, you can track these events using the tracking solution. Google has been doing this for some time and has released an e-commerce implementation strategy with the following practices:
- Select an item from the list
- Check item details
- Add/remove products to cart
- Start the payment process
- Purchase or refund
- Add an upgrade
Since our customer data platform and recommendation engine require additional information, we follow these practices:
- Look at things
- Show item list (single page)
- Add a site review
- Add product to cart
- Add products to your wish list
- Start payment process (including process)
- Buy something
This information allows us to power our customer data platform, input into our recommendation engine, automated triggers, and e-commerce reports.
How does the automation process work?
Automation processes are supported by programs and user actions. You can also use interrupts, which means that the workflow will stop when the user does something.
We will not go into detail how these things work, because we need to focus on the automation process required for e-commerce.
What automation systems should have?
As we have experience managing 20,000 campaigns (mostly email), we have found the best ones that bring the best results to our clients. As we mentioned at the beginning, these are the notification channels: email, SMS and webpush notifications.
It’s worth noting that email is still the top performer, generating the most revenue.
1 Welcome message
Keeping a customer for a long time is easier than getting a new one. Members and subscribers. If a visitor to your website has given you their contact information, you don’t have to stop there. It means they want to hear from you.
Contact details can be:
- Email address (using an email editor, embedded form or checkout)
- Phone number (collected from previous customers or from our social media groups)
- webpush token (issued by accepting webpush notifications from your domain)
When someone signs up for your newsletter or accepts an email newsletter, your business is at the top of the list. This is the best time to start communicating with them through a rewarding recruitment process.
There are many opportunities here and goals that you can focus on: gather more information about them (think about the division later), find out a way that may be difficult, or guide them later down the market. .
What should welcome messages contain:
- Thank you for being a subscriber.
- A simple welcome message, explaining your company, your values and what they should expect from your emails
- Enter a discount/voucher code if your business can do this
- remind them that they can always unsubscribe
email recovery truck 2
Auto recovery emails, SMS and webpush are very good, at all levels! A customer is close to making a purchase, so this is a great place to retarget with personalized information.
What you can do with email recovery:
- Remind them of the product added to the cart (insert result of the recommendation engine)
- invest (this is controversial and not always supported)
- ask them what caused them to abandon the car and gather insights to improve business3
This is the peak time for your visitors. People spend time on e-commerce sites with no intention of buying at the time. They may want to take a break from work, see what’s new, or just plan a future purchase when they’re ready. (or they will have money). Always take these things into consideration, letting go can bring you good money without much effort.
Things to consider when doing the lockout process:
- including products that have gone
- try to identify gender and organize information and communication
- wait long and send the message several times. The best time is one 3 days and 5 days after the ship departure. If they don’t come back, you can stop.
4 follow up order
If you think it’s over buying and paying, you’re wrong. The referral process can generate more revenue and create a stronger connection with your customers.
There are many things you can do after buying. First and foremost is the confirmation order and thank you message. After this, you can:
- Cross-sell: If you haven’t cross-sold a car or add-on car event, the last chance is after you buy.
- Upsell: Depending on certain products, you can try to increase the price. We do not support cheap or discounted items as you may get a refund
- Analysis: Collecting additional information from your customers is not always accurate or complete. Ask them what they like about your business or what you can improve.
5 Reinstatement and reinstatement
I bet you have previous customers who only bought from you once. But then he did not come back. Do you have this metric?
Also, what about your email subscribers. It’s on your list and you’re glad you collected them. But are they opening or clicking on your emails? You must restore them and make them strong or you will lose them forever.
So how do you do this? With solutions like ours, you can segment users who opened or clicked on the last email 3 months ago. Ditto for the last purchase date. Make such a part and send them a message that they cannot deny.
Things that work well with this system:
- money money. Yes, the discount is powerful for the re-entry process
- new arrivals, best sellers. With strong support, you can add this type of content to your post.
What do you think of these auto runs? If you can’t do that, you can try our solution now by registering a new account.
While there are many other automated processes you can create, these are the most common in our client accounts.