Amazon FBA verification is the entire process before packing and sending the shipment from the manufacturing location on Amazon. In the following, we will explain FBA Inspection in detail and introduce the best companies that work in this field. So stay tuned for the rest of this story.
What is Amazon FBA Inspection?
Amazon offers a service for third party sellers to ship and fulfill their orders called Fulfillment by Amazon or Amazon FBA Business.
Usually, sellers send their products to the Amazon fulfillment center, but they always face the risk of rejection. To avoid this risk, sellers request an Amazon FBA audit to review their policies and ensure they meet Amazon’s requirements.
What does Amazon FBA audit involve?
It would be best if you clear all your product prospects as an Amazon FBA seller. Then, Amazon FBA Inspection will check the Amazon FBA requirements.
Below, we mention some of these requirements:
- Check if the quality matches the specifications requested by the Amazon FBA seller.
It is very important that you give the products as you describe them on Amazon. Your Amazon listing is based on reviews written by customers based on the products they received.
- Confirm that the number is a sequence
- Check the product for any defects
- Cartons and parts must comply with Amazon FBA requirements
- Ensure internal and external packaging meets Amazon FBA requirements
- Make sure the listing meets Amazon’s FBA requirements
- Validation of tests performed on the product
- Measurement of individual products
Finally, when it is checked as above, the Amazon FBA review will send you a report including photos and a detailed review. All parts of your order will appear in the photo evidence of the inspection report.
Advantages and Disadvantages of FBA Analysis?
All types of FBA reviews have their own meaning. They can assure you that customers will get only good products.
There are several pros and cons regarding FBA reviews. Here, we will list some of them.
- Fewer customer returns
A third of online purchases have product defects, damage and poor product quality. This risk can be mitigated by Amazon FBA verification.
- Avoid Amazon FBA suspension.
Your account may be suspended or banned by multiple customer complaints. However, Amazon FBA checks ensure that the quality of your product meets customer expectations to reduce this risk.
- More sales thanks to better customer reviews
Reviews are one of the most powerful tools for attracting customers. When customers are happy with the quality of your product, they lead to positive reviews, which leads to sales. Therefore, Amazon FBA tracking allows you to control the quality of your shipment.
- Meet all the requirements for the score
US Customs and Border Protection has strict penalties for blocked items, and you, as an FBA seller, are responsible for that. An Amazon FBA audit will check all of these.
- You are not expressing your expectations clearly
To get a good product, good communication is important, which is sometimes lacking.
- All you need is a shipping check
Inspections should not wait until your product is ready to ship. To diagnose problems, you can run “During Progress Check”.
- Amazon FBA Audit Fees
How do I do an FBA search?
For FBA shipping verification, the following steps must be followed:
- Create a good checklist for your desired product
- Keep your research online on your mobile
- Inspect your product before leaving the factory
- Get a full review and detailed photos
- Now accept or reject your product for shipping
Best Amazon FBA Inspection Services
Amazon FBA Review Services is a company that provides services to many Amazon FBA sellers.
Below you can see some of them:
- FBA review
- QC-I (Quality Control and Inspection)
- In contact
- V-Trust Review
- Performance analysis
- The McKenzie Project
- FBA ship
- FBA and out
- FBA TERMINAL
- FBA works
All the steps taken before the product is packed and sent to the supplier on Amazon is called Amazon FBA Inspection. It includes product requirements such as Amazon FBA selling requests. As explained above, Amazon FBA Inspection has its pros and cons. Additionally, there are specific instructions for conducting an Amazon FBA audit. To help you, here we introduce some popular Amazon FBA review services.